[Bf-python] Fwd: Planarizer add-on

Mark Riedesel mark at klowner.com
Sat Jul 6 02:07:42 CEST 2013

Thanks for the response, Campbell!

I made a few changes in response to your suggestions, but I'll have to
look into changing my face traversal stuff to use the BMesh
capabilities. It should now work decently with faces other than quads
(probably still needs some work). I also added an "iterative" mode
that simplifies mass-cleanup type operations in contrast to the
original "grouped" mode. I also changed the defaults to be a bit more
sane.

The Mesh -> Cleanup idea seems like a good one.

Thanks again,

-Mark