[Bf-python] Best way for add-on to download with Python

Peter D. Cassetta peter at fingertipsoft.com
Thu Jan 24 13:28:36 CET 2013

Dalai, Bart, and Daniel,

Thanks for the help. I'm planning on rewriting my add-on after its next
release (of course recycling old work) because it has a lot of areas
which I'd like to improve before I ask for any type of code review.

Anyway, I should now be able to implement a much better download system
for my rewritten add-on, which will be a lot nicer for users than the
current one, so thanks again for your advice and suggestions.

-Peter Cassetta