[Bf-python] Best way for add-on to download with Python

Daniel Monteiro Basso danielmbasso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:43:42 CET 2013

Hello,

I think a modal operator is the way to go, yes. Take a look at my "Carnegie
Mellon University Mocap Library Browser", and see how I solved the same
problem.
It is marked as broken, and I can't fix it in the next weeks. But if it
doesn't work for you, use an older Blender version. Or just look at the
code.

Cheers,

Daniel