[Bf-python] Suppot for bgl vertex arrays / VBOs ?

Gert De Roost paleajed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 01:31:35 CEST 2013

The most basic function I need is really only vertex arrays at the moment:

*glEnableClientState()*
*glDisableClientState()
*
*glVertexPointer()
**glColorPointer()

**glDrawArrays()
**glDrawElements()

*
Thats a first selection, VBO would be nice too but I can do without...
Are there really plans to integrate pyGL?  Any time soon?
Blender can use the power!

Gert De Roost