[Bf-python] Getting vertex coordinates from an angle of vision

Okan Demir okndemir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:30:35 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm using version 2.49 of Blender. And i want to get coordinates of
vertices of models that seen exactly from a point of view. I know i can
get coordinates by using LocX, LocY, LocZ and variables of Mesh object
then can calculate exact locations. But how can i set or get a view
point in 3d space?
After this step i will profile what seen to 2d. It will be something
like taking a screenshot. But with 2d coordinates of vertices of edges.
Which blender python module should i check? There may be a really easy
and quick way that i dont know to do it. I need suggestions.

Thank you.