[Bf-python] Cython, cycles and makesrna

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed May 18 15:02:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

I can't really give a simple answer to this, if you want to implement
support for python sequencer strips, you'll need to do quite a bit of
work. There is already a plugin strip in the sequencer (not entirely
functional yet), looking for that in the code would be a good start,
see PluginSeq and SEQ_PLUGIN in the code. For python integration, best
to look at code for existing things that can be extended with addons,
like UI panels.

Brecht.