[Bf-python] Cython, cycles and makesrna

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon May 16 10:36:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm not familiar with Cython, but it could be indeed be useful to
addon developers. I guess from the Blender side this doesn't need much
work, seems this can wrap any header file?

The RNA C/C++ API is incomplete and hacky still, more work is needed
and it may change quite a bit, it's planned to be tackled later. So it
will take a while before this is in trunk.

Brecht.