[Bf-python] RenderEngine API - fractional frame

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Jul 15 07:41:54 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Nicholas Yue <yue.nicholas at gmail.com>wrote:

> > I just thought - Perhaps have you got blender interla's full scene
> > antialiasing switched on? Perhaps there's a bug in which it will set off
> an
> > external render multiple times if that option is on. It should really be
> > ignored for external renderers and jsut let hte external renderer
> exporter
> > handle all motion blur data export itself, but I'm wondering if there's
> in
> > fact something wrong here...
>
> I have re-run the test turning OFF anti-aliasing.
> Same observation.
>
> Probably what you gather from the above (it should be ignored for
> external renderer....bug)

If it's what I'm thinking of, a good way to test would be:
* open up a brand new default blender session
* make sure it's set to blender internal render engine in the top menu
* check in the render properties to make sure full scene motion blur is
*off*
* switch to your own render engine, and run your test

Hopefully your engine should be called only once.

Matt