[Bf-python] BlenderPython Sunday Meeting Report

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:46:56 CEST 2011

On 8 August 2011 10:43, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> - Proposal to split Import/Export category in two
> -1, internally can see why this might make sense in some cases but
> from user POV I think this is just annoying and too fine grained
> control.

Well, I don't agree that from user POV that's annoying, exactly
opposite. Current state is annoying (et least to me) because of two
facts:

1. Not all scripts sorted under import/export are having both
import/export capabilities.
2. Under File menu there are two submenus, Import and Export.

By following your argument we could simply place all those scripts
under one Import-Export sub menu.

So, +1 for splitting Import/Export in to two separated filter
categories Import and Export.