[Bf-python] RenderEngine API - fractional frame

Doug Hammond doug.hammond at luxrender.net
Sat Aug 6 01:20:12 CEST 2011

I'm also having issues supporting motion blur for external render engines.

Does frame_set(integer_frame,fractional frame) actually work from a
RenderEngine.render() context?
(all RNA write and operator calls are disabled).

Is there any other way to get object transforms for arbitrary time values
instead of continually scrubbing through frames on export?
(which is a really slow and tedious method to use; feels really dirty).

Regards,
Doug Hammond