[Bf-python] libblender (blender inside Python or RPython)

Goat Man goatman.py at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:06:20 CEST 2010

Hi Toni,

I'm not sure what you mean by "evil secret", what is so evil about it?

I am trying another approach to making the bindings, rather than doing it
all by hand, looks like there is a good way to auto generate a complete
wrapper for the C API.  Some samples (non-working):
http://pastebin.com/tDZxvt54
http://pastebin.com/7V69giaM
http://pastebin.com/EZLht07S

I've started a new project for the binding generator, here:
http://code.google.com/p/rpythonic/