[Bf-python] A question about the current and future capabilities Python scripting in Blender

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Mon Dec 13 20:04:11 CET 2010

I am also interested in this approach.
I was trying build animation sequences in Python.
I was able to get an animation working but ran into problems when I
tried to use packages and libraries to organize my functions.

I was never able to find documentation about how to build libraries of
Python classes that could be included in Blender scripts.

Ron