[Bf-python] Automatically set bone roll

Ryan Cushman mp3man4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:43:28 CET 2009

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I'm trying to use use vector math on a
series of bones to automatically set a bone's roll property(to align its
rotation direction).  I know I can cross product vectors to get a normal,
I'm just trying to see if I can use that normal to automatically set the
bone roll.

Cheers,

Ryan