[Bf-python] Python IK controller in GameEngine

Florian Lier blender at icram.de
Mon Jun 8 11:06:26 CEST 2009

Hello Everyone,

this is my first post on this list - yeah.
So here we go...My problem is:

I've modelled a robot arm in Blender using armatures an inverse kinematics, further plans
involve to controll the "live" in the GameEngine including inverse kinematics. I've spoken to
Benoit Bolsee a member of the robotics at blender.org mailing list who said two possible
solutions for this "problem" might be: 1) Record actions and play them in the GE 2) Controlling
the arm through python.

Is there any approach or code snippet for doing this? And more importanty, is it possible at all?

Cheers, and 10q in advance Florian