[Bf-python] Implementation guidance for the 2.5 Py API

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Dec 6 19:31:59 CET 2009

I tuned into the new dev meeting on IRC this morning, since how the
python API works in  2.5 is (to me) very different than 2.4x.

Here are some suggestions for this wiki which, if someone could do them,
I think would help tremendously:
* Put examples of how to wrap methods and attributes.  This was easy in
2.4x but is a mystery to me in 2.5.  Especially something which compares
the approaches in 2.4x and 2.5.
* Some hints on how to use context properly.  I'm still not sure whether
there is a "Python context" for scripts which are run from the text
window via alt-P.
* Guidelines or convention for naming methods/attributes.

Ken