[Bf-python] Start threads while running the GameEngine, Blender 2.46 and Apricot branch

Dietrich Bollmann diresu at web.de
Wed Jul 2 06:45:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

...may be my "command port" could be of use?

http://formgames.org/blender/command-port/

...the version on the patch tracker and the page listed above doesn't
work with the current version of the blender sources.  I have an
upgraded version for 2.45 - and should finally port it to the current
state of the blender sources...

If you are interested, please let me know...

Dietrich