[Bf-python] Access of logic bricks via python API

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Jan 17 18:42:31 CET 2008

Matthieu Delanoë schrieb:
> Hi!

Hello!

[...]
> Since last week I've been working on the access of logic bricks in
> Python. I'm totally new to the development of Blender, but as far as I
[...]
>>From my tiny description above, do you think this is the right way of
> adding this access to the API, or is there a better way for doing
> this?

So you want to create Logic Bricks during runtime of the GameEngine? Or
from "normal" Blender?

I can`t see a use for creating LBs from the GE, maybe it is usefull from
normal Blender (I can think of some smart helper scripts etc.).

But the normal way of using the GE is to first prototype with LBs, then
in the end you will always end up with

Always->Python

Maybe some Actuators.

So I cant see really a use for your Idea. Can you elaborate?

Best Regards,
Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/