[Bf-python] improvements to HotKeys Reference Help script

migius migius at 4d-vectors.de
Sat Feb 2 21:18:45 CET 2008

Hi,

jms a écrit :
> If an improvment of the hotkeys script  UI is really needed, I will
> write it before
> the next Blender official release.
>
>I mean a seriously structured and "easy to use" UI, of course,
> not just a bunch of decorative functions applied on data.

Could you be more precise, please?
What is your definition of "seriously" "really needed" improvements ?
What are "unwanted" "decorative" functions ?

I would like to discuss about UI functionality, not about copyrights at the
moment.
Of course correct credits/license will be implemented in the final version.
JMS, i'm sure, you will have no reason for reclamation.

migius