[Bf-python] GameEngine "destructor" ??

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 18:34:03 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a question... I'm trying to use the GameEngine with a headtracking
which uses the serial port, so I use an "allways sensor" with level detector
as an init event, to trigger a python script which opens the port and set a
bool "initialized" property.
So, I can use it while the gameengine is running.... but the problem is: I
want to reset the device and close the port when the GameEngine is over....
so: There is some event/method called when GameEngine ends?
And a related question: I tried to intercept the "escape" key pressed event,
but then I couldn't close the gameengine and neither blender -but killing
the process-.... :-/ There is some other way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Natanael.