[Bf-python] [feature request] Render layers accessible through python

bart usrbart at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 28 08:30:56 CEST 2007

I am working on a game, where I want to render for example a house, but in
different parts from different angles and different sizes. when I render a
wall it should contain the shadows from the other objects, but not the
object itself. I don't see any other way than trough renderlayers.

To render manually 32+ times for each object is very time consuming. So I
made a python script that will render from different angles/sizes. But I
cannot set the active render layers.

Can somebody help me? Thanks!