[Bf-python] BPy meeting?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Fri Mar 23 16:39:23 CET 2007

Hi,

Toni and all: we can try to choose date and time for the meeting so that
most or all who want to participate are able to. So those interested
please reply telling us when it'd be ok for you. Some possibilities,
related to the regular Blender meeting time:

- This Sunday, 2 hours before it.
- This Sunday, right after it.
- Tomorrow (Saturday 24th), any time from 2 hours before to 2 hours
after the meeting time (please specify what works for you).

check here if you're not sure about meeting time:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SundayMeetingAgenda

I'm ok with any of the above.

Again, the page about what we should discuss:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/BPythonAPI/bpy_api

--
Willian