[Bf-python] BPy meeting?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Thu Mar 22 21:40:40 CET 2007

Hi,

There are some things we need to decide about the new API, bpy. Campbell
listed them on this wiki page, I added a bit about documentation.

Feel free to add content there, too:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/BPythonAPI/bpy_api

What about having a meeting *to discuss these specific points* ? It
could be 1 or 2 hours before the Sunday meeting or right after it.

PS: when scene.objects was introduced for our last release, we didn't
plan "a new API" right now. But the recent discussions here pointed to
the fact that, upon introducing the bpy module, we ended up creating a
new API, so discussions should be open again for things like
constructors vs. iterators.new(), etc., as listed in the wiki page.

--
Willian