[Bf-python] More Proposed API changes.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Mar 9 01:48:04 CET 2007

Agree that "blend" a little false since it imply's the data is in the
current .blend file,

However its the best of a bad lot ;)
the data is still IN the blend file, just as a reference.

Blender does add library data into its local pool of data so I think its
important we match this in the python API.

using the iterators for linking data could be realy nice!

    blend.groups.link("groupName", "//mylib.blend")
and
   blend.groups.append("groupName", "//mylib.blend")

link keeps the reference, whereas append dosnt, just like Blenders UI.