[Bf-python] More Proposed API changes.

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 21:49:56 CET 2007

I like the blend idea, but hate the name, Global is worse though imho.  What
is the highest level data block called in Blender?  That would probably be
the best name to use (as long as it's not something stupid like 'file';).  I
also like the idea of moving additional  blend file related attributes and
methods into a single submodule - maybe even file linking/appending?

Also on the topic of Python inclusion I really like the way things work
currently - Blender comes with enough Python to get stuff done, and if you
want more you have to put in a little effort.  I would like to see
ElementTree and/or some of the expat based XML parsers included :D