[Bf-python] A python25.zip file is needed for the current CVS

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Mar 1 01:49:21 CET 2007

point About any XML format is valid... especialy with collada being a
format proposed to solve application interop issues.

We could work in a menu (In BPyMessages) that tells the user they need
python, which version and where to download it from.
That at least is a bit nicer then "you need a full python install"

If its possible (without the full install) - it could even have an
option to go directly to the website.

Its probably worth including struct and some XML lib with Blender/win32.
though Im not sure how thats done.

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street