[Bf-python] Armature woes

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Fri Jan 26 15:48:48 CET 2007

It's because you are overwriting the names of the bones later in the
script with numbers in lines 228-235:

		armData.makeEditable()
             i = 0
             for name,bone in armData.bones.items():
                 bone.name = str(i)
                 i = i + 1
             continue

Comment out lines 228-235 and also line 239 (armature.update()) and the
script gets the names of the bones correctly.