[Bf-python] error handling attempt for posekey inserts

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Wed Jan 17 18:35:11 CET 2007

Toni Alatalo kirjoitti:
> P.S. when testing these with the ED walktest.blends it appeared that
> pose.fromAction(act, look

(..)

> at in further dev, whether that method could be just added back to
> Pose, or if it'd make more sense somewhere else, or is there already
> something in the current api with what you can do the same thing
> nicely (drive animations with py, basically). i suppose Roland /
> harkyman has views on

we just talked this over on irc and came to the conclusion that it'd be
good to add:
 pose = action.getPose(framenum)

Joseph is on that, and i suspect with that added and the already
existing bone.insertKey that he informed me about, the pose key insert
methods i had in object.c are probably not needed anymore.

glad that some clarity came to this,
~Toni