[Bf-python] Good old euler problem

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Wed Feb 21 15:31:14 CET 2007

I agree that all radians would be fine.

The methods for each class make the assumption that the object is using
degrees. So if you fill it with radians you will end up with a problem.
The same can be true when we fill a euler with degrees after this fix and
then call a method of the euler.

I have thought about this alot and I think that it would be nice to
implement 2 types of eulers. One that uses radians and one that uses
degrees. The conversion between the 2 would be a method of the class.
Euler.toRadians()
Euler.toDegrees()
In the class there would be a flag set to tell which type it's using for
it's internal methods. This might also mean separating the constructors as
REuler() and DEuler() or something.

I don't know where else this occurs, however, Euler seems particularly
problematic.