[Bf-python] Re: Good old euler problem

bartius crouch bartius.crouch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 14:38:45 CET 2007

I'm just a simple user who sometimes works a bit with python in
Blender, but I just thought I'd chime in to say that all radians would
be a blessing. Currently it's a bit of a mess (not trying to criticise
you, just saying how I feel about it), and a consistent decision
throughout the API would imho outweigh breaking current scripts. So
I'd say: go for it!

Bart Crouch