[Bf-python] GPL issues

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Feb 15 17:07:13 CET 2007

Updated the area below to read...

# This script has been modified on Feb 15, 2007 by the Blender Foundation
# changes include text in the user interface and text output.
# This is not the authors original work, but a modified copy.
# the original script can be found at the author site
# http://jmsoler.free.fr/util/blenderfile/py/kmz_ImportWithMesh_Z019h.py

The issue with text printing has been resolved. (print in console and
redraw is optional)

And the issue of selecting verts I have not heard a reply from JMS so I
assume its ok.

so I think the problems closed... At the end of this all I think the
scripts improved from the controversy's, however Id like to be able to
do peer review and discussion without all the fuss. - All the benifits
without any of the pain ;)

Just a note that Willain has modified JMS's scripts for inclusion
before. it actually happens every so often with people adding in other's
scripts.

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street