[Bf-python] Python API access to plugins?

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Oct 16 20:30:36 CEST 2006

I've come across a situation that I don't know (cleanly) how to solve,
so thought I'd check the mind of the collective to see if it's been
covered and solved before.

I have an application for which, for speed's sake, it would be best to
write my own procedural texture plug-in.  The problem is I'd like to be
able to access its parameters from the Python API.  I can think of some
ways to "hack a cheat" which would do this, but it seems like something
that would be useful in general.

Ken