[Bf-python] Re: ID Properties and python hook scripts

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:03:19 CEST 2006

no NO! too complicated!  The idea is there's a menu to install
scripts, and if the script wants to use a trusted-leve feature,
blender just pops up a little dialog asking "Enable trusted features
for this script?".  What's more, you can disable the popup if you
want, as obviously if your "installing" a script through blender you
probably trust it. :)

No hash-keys, no public-private shit.  we already got rid of openssl
from the sourcetree ;)

Joe