[Bf-python] ID Properties and python hook scripts

Bobby Parker sh0rtwave at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:33:03 CEST 2006

Heh, maybe you mean selected renderer? In any event, true. I wouldn't want
my stored renderer settings to go away if I disable scriptlinks for whatever
reason. Autoregistration of a spacehandler is a good idea...and handy
because I then don't have to instruct a user that they need to enable the
spacehandler anymore. Installation gets more seamless.

Bobby