[Bf-python] removing python based image baking scripts

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 14:04:09 CET 2006

--- jmsoler at free.fr wrote:

> Of course you can do what you want with yours
> scripts but don't remove my
> Texture Baker .

We only distribute scripts which add features to
Blender, so until the built in texture baker can do
the baking better than those scripts (maybe it does
already, I never used the baking script), the scripts
stay.

When that happens, we'll have to reevaluate if it's
worth distributing them or not. That is a decision
that will be taken through discussion between the
script maintainers and the BPY team, that is not up to
a single person.

Martin

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/ mo -