[Bf-python] Another Mesh question

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Mar 3 07:11:33 CET 2006

Chris Want wrote:

> Next question: How does an MCol work?
> Trying to add vertex colors to a face,
> and I don't see a constructor for an
> MCol (if I try to add ordinary tuples to
> f.col to represent the colors it
> complains that I'm not using MCol's).

Actually I have an alternative question for the list: is the new API
going to have constructors for all types?  If not, how do we decide
which types do have constructors?

Maybe a better question is: what is happening with design of the new
API?  It doesn't seem like the wiki page has changed in over a month,
and I still don't see anything with specifics on the page?  My yearly
Blender-dependent project is over with so I have time to devote to
coding again, but what's the plan I should be following?

Ken