[Bf-python] [bundle scripts] google earth kml/kmz importer

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Sun Jun 25 00:57:49 CEST 2006

Hi jms,

jean-michel soler wrote:
> This script needs the zipfile.py module . It could be added to the
> python24.zip file
> or the current cvs version could be replaced by the new : 0.1.7,
> version available
> on my site :
>
> http://jmsoler.free.fr/util/blenderfile/py/kmz_ImportWithMesh_Z017.py

I checked what would be needed to include zipfile.py. Most involved
modules should already be part of Windows Blender, except for: zipfile,
py_compile and traceback, unless I skipped something.

So there should be no trouble including these if they're needed. Just to
confirm, do you need the extra modules even for your updated version?

Looking at your updated file, it seems to include zipfile code itself
(from what I recall, looked at it a week ago) and still needs py_compile
because of that, so it seems better to include the 3 missing modules in
Python24.zip.

--
Willian