[Bf-python] Object API refactor alert

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sat Jun 3 16:42:59 CEST 2006

My refactoring of the Object API is complete, but I have a project of
painting the front porch of my house today so thought best not to commit
when I wasn't going to be around.  I've tested pretty thoroughly, but
it's possible something different will sneak through.

Anyway, if you have any changes to make to Object.c or Object.py, please
have pity and hold off until I commit later Saturday or Sunday.

If anyone is particularly excited and just can't wait, a patch is
avialable here:

http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/obj-patch

Ken