[Bf-python] managing scripts

jean-michel soler jmsoler at free.fr
Sat Jul 29 12:05:26 CEST 2006

Willian Padovani Germano a écrit :

> We still didn't implement a proper way to handle scripts. There are 3
> developers managing the bundled scripts module in Blender, LetterRip,
> Campbell and me, but we need more people participating to make things
> fair and more robust.

As I see that you are trying to get rid of all my scripts  one after the
other :
   Fix From Armature (already replaced by a script which even doesn't
work, i
    pointed the case and, i can believe this,  a function was simply
stolen from
    my working script  to correct the other !!! ),
   Data Copier  (suspended sentence for this one but ...),
   and now there is also a useless and heavy ressource consumer copy of
    Texture Baker and UVpainter, added a week ago  in the CVS,
or script I corrected :
    Knife,
or script I have suggested :
    bvh2arm,
do  you  really think that you need of my opinion  ?