[Bf-python] removing scripts...

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Jul 29 08:03:06 CEST 2006

Hey Willian. as always your the level headed one ;)

 I was/am frustrated  at the state of scripts and made some attempt to
have the out scripts workable for 2.42 release which basically made me
aware of the varied quality of some of the scripts we release.
- my reaction was a knee jerk response to  this issue, and since we have
more time until the next release, well work out something thats better
all round

The texture packing issue. was something I was aware of but never
needed, 1 week or so after it was requested it was added in.
I try to make my scripts useful to a wide range of people - Possibly
people  just dont think to ask.
- But its not a bad example of how people use scripts differently.

Im seperating the UV baking stuff into a seperate module because its
getting too complex.

- Cam

Comments inline