[Bf-python] removing scripts...

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Jul 26 09:05:40 CEST 2006

As Toni said, yeah, that was a quick fix. That sort of thing should
be built in, and part of the Ctrl C Copy Attributes menu. I guess it
would be reasonably easy for the UVs option as it is now, just need
someone to do it.

Copying things like UVs based on location or ray/face or some other
clever kind of looking up would be fantastic too, heading towards
something like GATOR (in XSI).