[Bf-python] removing scripts...

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Jul 26 03:39:43 CEST 2006

Hey Guys, just want to get a list of scripts to remove.

No 1. Kloputils.py huge script that does all sorts of crazy stuff...  -
Open it up and have a go with it, youll see what I mean.
We may have a simplified aligning tool in Blender, but this isnt it.

No 2. obdatacopier.py - not that bad a script, but obscure use's. -
possibly a script to have in a "special  tools" section... again, have a
go and see what you think.

No. 3 - bvh2arm, I tested this and it didnt give good results (were
offset from the empties, Im working on better BVH support also)
This ones to be used with my BVH import to empties script that I removed
because it was a mess needed a rewrite (almost done)

No 4. Knife.py - Being able to set a plane to cut has its advantages but
since we alredy have a knife tool, does this script need to be
distributed with Blender?

- Cam