[Bf-python] setting/getting "Set" in a scene....

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Mon Jul 3 19:50:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Ken Hughes wrote:

> malefico andauer wrote:
>> I found that it's impossible to change the "Set" in a
>> given Scene thru Python.

> Would this be considered an "API bug"?

Seems more like a feature, but a) yesterday it was decided we'll wait at
least one more week before releasing 2.42; b) there's a coder with time
to implement and users willing to test; c) it seems to be a small
addition, easy to control; d) the guys need it for Plumíferos asap and
Ton then wouldn't complain. Looks like one of those classical cases
where we have a good excuse to commit during a freeze.

I just suggest that you mention it to Ton, he may have something to
point out about this functionality.

--
Willian