[Bf-python] Library.Load(datablocklist)

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Feb 9 15:24:34 CET 2006

> all very carefully. In the case of the character appending, I think you
> only have to select like 2 or 4 objects each time.

that is more like 15 objects, but it is still only a couple of keypress in the
UI, so not a problem at all indeed.

does not change what i said tho.

btw, another usage of py for this task is simply reporting if the old versions
of objects have parent/child relationships, so that i notice to recreate them
when replacing them with new/final versions by hand. a flashing warning
popup :)

thanks for info

> -Ton-

~Toni