[Bf-python] Re: Request for adding a proposed new feature

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Dec 25 02:04:31 CET 2006

Ken Hughes wrote:
> Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
>> Ken Hughes wrote:
>>
>>> (1) did we decide during the Sunday morning meeting a few weeks ago
>>> to use objects.remove() instead of .unlink()?  Or did Cam or I
>>> misquote the method earlier?
>>
>> Campbell had renamed to .unlink, from what I recall (cvs log), may be
>> wrong. Better wait for what he says about this.
>
> /me pokes Campbell
>
> Ken

We decieded to use .link() instead of pythons .add() or .append(), so as
not to be confusing. the opposite of .link() is .unlink() and also, on
the basis the decision was made, .unlink() is more blender like then
remove. its also more consistent with the current python API.

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street
Geelong West, Victoria 3218 Australia