[Bf-python] Proposed BPyAPI Additions.

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Thu Aug 31 19:44:11 CEST 2006

Campbell Barton wrote:
> Ken, at the moment your solution would break the API so probably not to
> be included so soon, but Id like to havge somthing like this added into
> Blender eventually.

It's been a while since I looked at this proposal (and the prototype
code went bye-bye in a HD crash), but I think this could be inplemented
without breaking the current API.  It might break some scripts which are
not using constants properly, but then that is the idea :-)

BTW, I don't have any problem with a Constants module, but with the
loose controls of the current bitfield implementations.

Ken