[Bf-python] BPyC repository revisited

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Wed Aug 30 23:11:55 CEST 2006

Hi Levi,

levischooley wrote:
 > http://www.hhofministries.org/bpyc/index.php
 > (...)

We've been slowly working on improving scripts in Blender, starting with
guidelines and a plan:

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/ScriptDev

Congratulations, your work is looking good. We will use the scripts
project cvs at projects.blender.org for all scripts (bundled, extra
package(s) and others (betas, not updated ones, alternatives, etc)).
Your project may be a good frontend for it (and so not need trackers
itself), with links to our planned wiki documentation, too.

Security is a serious matter, probably it's better not to give automatic
access to everyone, but rather have their first script be tested before
they get an account (and only accept text scripts). It may also be a
good idea to have two distinct sections, one for "officially supported"
scripts (links point to scripts in the cvs) and another for all others.

BTW, consider yourself invited to participate in this scripts
restructuring project (don't worry, it shouldn't eat all your free time
:) ). Just get in touch with me, Campbell or LetterRip, if you're
interested.

--
Willian