[Bf-python] moving to depgraph / getting rid of displist calls

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Sep 30 04:20:10 CEST 2005

Stephen Swaney wrote:
> Just a quick note about replacing display list updates with
>  with calls to DAG_ stuff after today's irc meeting.
>
> Here is DAG doc:
> http://www.blender.org/cms/Dependency_Graph.633.0.html

Stephen and Toni:

Willian and I were talking about DAG and thinmesh tonight, and I took a
closer look at the changes this week to Object.c (and then I briefly
cursed you both for the comment "when we move to tp_getset, the
individual settors will need to set the flag").  Can you two elaborate a
little more now on what other modules need to be doing (if anything)?

Ken