[Bf-python] Thinmesh module, v1.2

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Tue Sep 27 22:49:18 CEST 2005

The second experimental version of the BPy Thinmesh module is available
here:

http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/thinmesh/v1.2

The readme file gives compilation instructions and a short description
of the differences between NMesh and Mesh (the module is now called Mesh
instead of TMesh).  I've implemented what I think are the most important
methods and attributes, but haven't duplicated some of the functions of
NMesh which others might want.  As I see it, that depends on how things
evolve later (whether NMesh is replaced by thinmesh/Emesh, etc).  I've
also not defiend the const dicts, so if you want to use those constants
in Mesh use the NMesh ones.

I've also put together an epydoc file and web pages in the doc
subdirectory if you just want to read through what it does.  Start with
Mesh-module.html and go from there.

This version also includes the addEdges() and addVert() methods, which I
was working on.  They're only intended for demonstration at this point,
but might be useful for experimentation.

Ken