[Bf-python] Thinmesh module, v1.1

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Tue Sep 20 23:42:04 CEST 2005

The first experimental version of the BPy Thinmesh module is available here:

http://www1.pacific.edu/~khughes/blender/thinmesh/v1.1

(It's only called v1.1 since that what RCS thinks it is).

The readme file gives the attributes for each datatype and gives a short
description of the difference between it and NMesh (and some simple
patching instructions).

Note: all the attributes available in the NMesh module aren't
implemented since I just want to get some feedback to see if I'm going
in the right direction.  Plus someone might find it useful.

Ken