[Bf-python] New CVS version almost kill MakeHuman.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Sep 13 00:53:55 CEST 2005

Looked at the update code recently to try and remove the recently
introduced bug where it allows an MFace to have 2 verts and segfault
blender next time edit mode is entered.

It seems edge data is added weather the user asks for it or not. I think
this is a design decission from Zr to have edge data for all meshes.
mabe this slows it down?
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton